Some Of The Main Features Of Path Of Exile
Path of Exile is a devil-style game created by a small New Zealand company. The first thing that caught our attention is that they wanted to create a devil clone and not hide it. Since we put our first foot in the world of Path of Exile everything reminds us a little to the Diablo saga. The sounds, the music, the map, all of this gives us the feeling of playing a version of Diablo 2 with good, renewed graphics.
The graphic style of the game is very photorealistic and dark, created with details like the arrows that stay stuck in the enemies when we attack them. This style is sure to like especially in some sectors that have criticized the somewhat colorful and cartoon style of the Diablo 3.
Some of the main features of the game:
- Completely free to download and play
- A persistent online world capable of supporting hundreds of thousands of players
- A dark and bloody game, rendered in 3D from a fixed perspective.
- Fight against dozens of enemies in a variety of unique areas.
- Levels and items generated randomly to make it repeatable.
- Rankings for each game mode
- Visceral combat with dozens of combinable abilities.
- PvP combats and tournaments worldwide.
Playing a game like PoE can absorb enough of your time without having to worry about extra currency. PoE Orbs are what every Exile needs in their backpack, as the benefits to your in-game strength and finances can be astounding thanks to these little round currency balls.
The unique items that are a selection and are developed with the game of things, specific names, and modifiers. These special PoE items are characterized by an orange text and an orange banner. These unique items are paired with every base PoE Currency in the game as they are designed to improve the gameplay and have special characters builds based on them.