Gaming Features Of Albion Online
Sandbox Interactive officially announced the availability of Albion Online on PC, following the complete deletion of beta servers to reset all players from scratch, which will be reintroduced slowly into the gaming world from the purchasers of the Legendary Founder Pack and the Legendary Starter Pack. As of today, access is also granted to Epic Founder and Starter and Veteran Founder and Starter.
Albion Online is an MMO characterized by a player-driven economy and a flexible system of classes based on their equipment. It also includes a PvP system through which the players’ guilds are constantly battling for the domain of the territory. Below is a list of key gaming features.
- A story for every player: In the Albion world every character will build from whether their destiny, whether it’s becoming a legendary warrior or a capable blacksmith.
- Gamers’ Economics: They are the players themselves to accomplish the objects that turn the world of gaming world.
- Absence of classes: a development system that will not force players to follow a specific class. The system is baptized “You Are What You Wear”.
- Guild Activities: Players can constantly connect and co-ordinate with members of their guild to expand their territory and change Albion’s political set-up.
- A great community: with over 250,000 players in the beta alone.