Few Useful Tips For You To Build Your First PoE Character
In Path of Exile, are you a new player? If your answer is yes, I guess you may have doubts though on building your first character. You may don’t feel like you know what you are doing.
Here are some brief tips that I hope will help you, meanwhile, bear in mind that keeping an eye on poe currency purchase is not a bad thing for you:
1. 100% follow a guide and a good one to start the game, and generally don’t go to nuts going away from it. This game has a lot of stacking mechanics that can make what seems like a better option not actually work out that way.
2. As you go through a good guide and character you will grasp a lot of things that will really help from there. If you go it alone just be willing to know your first couple characters will likely hit walls in the game you just can’t get over and you will be hard pressed to figure out why that happens.
3. Definitely go for league starter I like to try to find HC SSF because you know that will be safe but any SSF is a great idea for a starter build.
4. If you’re gonna get frustrated/discouraged when your first builds hit progression walls and you have to start over, follow a guide.
5. If you want the challenge of making your own build and don’t mind investing the time into the (very steep) learning curve then make your own.
6. Do what you like but following a build guide is a great idea untill you understand how building works therres a guild out for basicly 80% of the things you want and will help cut a lot of pain trying to gdt damege out later on.
7. And note fyi if ur dieing try to get your resistances to 75% expect chaos that’s majority of the issue in any build.
There’s a lot more players guide on U4GM, so be sure to check out if you need some guides.